If there is one landmark that encapsulates the spirit of New York City, with all its glamour, charm and singularity, it is The Carlyle Hotel. An Upper East Side institution since it opened in 1930, The Carlyle has become synonymous with luxury, status and sophistication. Its suites have housed presidents and princesses, dukes and duchesses, and Hollywood’s most honored stars. Commemorating the hotel’s ninetieth anniversary and featuring the recent renovation by the esteemed designer Tony Chi, this all-new edition of The Carlyle explores the hotel’s storied history and its status as an enduring icon.
- Standard USPS shipping or FREE on orders over $5000!
Instock items are processed and shipped out normally within 3-7 days.
(Please see product description for individual shipping time line where applicable.)
- FREE local pickup is available in Baton Rouge, LA (Choose option at checkout.)
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt of item for store credit only.
- No returns on CUSTOM ORDERS.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Any return to include the original box + Packaging.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):